A fine William Kent design chair originally made for Houghton Hall in 1733. The fully upholstered back and seat above a faun mask at the centre of the front rail and shells to the centre of the side rails. The rails united by four scrolled and exaggerated carved cabriole shaped legs terminating in stylised lions paw feet. Upholstered in the client’s own material.
Bespoke sizing, design adaptations and finishing available.